Work Able Consulting is constantly on the lookout for outstanding new talent!
Work Able Consulting is constantly on the lookout for outstanding new talent!! We seek committed people with either an allied health background or people whose passion is job placement. We seek honest people who work hard and are committed to providing exceptional service to all stakeholders. The ability to think “outside the square” is also required along with a strong team focus and commitment to continuously learn and develop.
In return, we offer a rewarding long-term career, where your dedication to your work will provide job satisfaction, an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to take advantage of a bonus structure and monthly productivity day. We internally promote and offer professional development training to all team members. We facilitate a talent development process, which ensures you are working towards achieving personal and business goals and achieving your full potential.
We have offices in Melbourne (St. Kilda Road), Geelong, Warrnambool, Ballarat and Bendigo, along with satellite offices throughout Victoria.
If you are interested in exploring an opportunity to work with Work Able Consulting, please make contact with our management team.
In return for your hard work and commitment to your role, you will receive the following employee benefits:
* An attractive and honest remuneration package in line with your skills, experience and qualifications.A transparent bonus scheme, which offers the ability to generate quarterly bonuses.
* The ability to earn a monthly Productivity Day.
* A Talent Development Process to ensure you are working towards achieving personal and business goals, resulting in job satisfaction.
* Access to your own yearly Professional Development / Training funding.
* A supportive, honest and professional management team.
* The opportunity to work within a team of highly committed and dedicated professionals.
We also offer Graduate Opportunities
Work Able Consulting is eager to develop and train new talent. Some of our most experienced and long standing team members commenced employment as new graduates within the company. We have a structured training program / coordinator in place to ensure that “new starters” to the industry are well supported and develop their skills to a high standard.